Each month I like to make myself a little list of book I would like to read in the coming month, and so I decided to start sharing that list here on the blog.
1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck: A Counter-intuitive Approach to Living a Good Life– Mark Manson
2. Braving The Wilderness…-Brene Brown
3. The Lonely Hearts Hotel– Heather O’Neill
4. A Man Called Ove– Fredrik Backman
5. Archie Vol 1– Mark Waid (author) and Fiona Staples (Illustrator)
I don’t always finish or even start each book, but its a nice way for me to remember the books I want to read or had an interest in. I like a wide range of topics for my books, some serious, some just for fun and some just get a good story. I’d love to hear what some of your top book picks are, so leave them in the comments below.
Follow us here: